District Nurses for caring for the chronic sick and terminally ill in the community. Wound care and promotion of continence. Assisted by the Infection Control nurses.
Community Psychiatric Nurses promote mental health in the community. Responsible for special treatment and intervention of mental health needs.
To access speech therapy, chiropody or the dietician you need to be referred by your GP.
Telephone: 01543 671762 (Community)
Sexual Health Clinics (Genito-Urinary Clinics)
- Information and advice on sexual healtn
- Test and treatments for STI infections
- Nurse Led Young People's Clinics
- HIV/AIDS advice and testing
- Post Exposure Prophylaxis
- Results via text messaging
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Contraception and advice
- Free condoms to registered patients
- Smears for over 25 year olds.
Call for free confidential advice on 0300 124 5022 to book an appointment or to find out the times of the walk-in clinics.
Genitourinary Medicine Genitorurinary Medicine
Stafford Hospital Cannock Chase Hospital
Weston Road Brunswick Road
Stafford, ST16 3SA Cannock, WS11 5XY